confidence in what you wear is a very important aspect of your
personal style. i prefer wearing pieces that accentuate my shape and
even more now that i'm working out and noticing the changes in my body.
if you don't have it yet, get it! here are a handful of pieces that can be worn in so many ways that should be staples in any woman's closet. consider each and every one of these an investment!
1. boyfriend jeans : i like to throw these on with a leotard or a t-shirt.
2. adidas hooded sweatshirt : keeps me warm!
3. t-shirts : get these in every color, i like to tie them and wear them with a high waist skirt.
4. black bodycon dress : dress this up or dress this down, you can't go wrong!
5. cargo pants : these can be worn with just about anything, instead of your regular denim skinnies, get these!
6. roshes : i got my first pair to work out but i wear them to run errands, so comfy!
7. parka : parkas are my go-to outerwear. wear it with your black bodycon dress and a pair of nude pumps.
8. envelope clutch : goes well with just about everything and looks great.
9. vintage earrings : instead of everyone's statement necklace try some vintage earrings for a more sophisticated look.
10. deep red lipstick : to top it all off, a little bit of vamp will go a long way.
11. nude pumps : they accentuate your legs and go well with your entire closet.
make-up is one thing i love! i use it to enhance my natural beauty and create more definition especially when it comes to the structure of my face and my eyebrows. I LOVE shaping my eyebrows and contouring my face, above all i cannot live without lipstick.
are so many different mascaras out there, from high end to drugstore,
you can go a lifetime and use a different one every single time you
decide to apply some on. throughout my years experimenting with make-up
i've always had some that i consider my "holy grail." for example
diorshow blackout mascara was one of the very first i've tried and i
will never ever forget how AMAZING my lashes looked after each time i've